From handling heavy machinery in fabrication shops to forming new substances in reaction vessels, team communications ensures chemical and industrial manufacturing workers can communicate clearly, safely and reliably
How Can You Benefit from
OIL & GAS OPERATIONS
Maximize productivity and safety by connecting equipment, infrastructure and people over a secure radio network. Instantly connect with multiple teams, and send out alerts so any issues can be resolved in a timely fashion.
WATER & WASTEWATER TREATMENT
Proactively manage, continuously monitor and control water and wastewater operations to promptly detect and resolve issues.
Whether you’re coordinating electrical at a large-scale project or directing traffic around the site to keep pedestrians safe, your teams need rugged communications they can rely on, even in the harshest conditions.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
From processing to packaging, ensure the entirety of your food and beverage manufacturing operations are running at peak efficiency.
When you’re dealing with large equipment, meeting industry standards and keeping production on track, rely on a unified communications network.
The top selling radio worldwide, this rugged and proven radio product offers best in class audio quality, privacy, battery life, and performance. Get all of the benefits of digital technology and ensure complete coverage of the largest facilities with Motorola’s flagship radio. Key features below:
- 4 Watts, 16 Channels for coordination of separate workgroups
- Unmatched performance and audio quality
- Extremely rugged and reliable
- Two-Year repair warranty
Click here for CP200D
A popular selection in the commercial tier product line, now available in digital! This is a compact and rugged radio for construction crews, offered at a budget friendly price. A limited feature set and easy-to-use form factor ensures instantaneous coordinating between different crews on-site. Key features below:
- 4 Watts, 8 or 16 Channels for separate work groups
- Available in analog only or analog/digital (BPR40D)
- Compact and powerful
- Three-Year repair warranty
The newest radio product in Motorola’s commercial tier radio line, this cost effective digital radio product offers the benefits of digital at an economical price. Enhanced range, noise cancellation, and privacy will help to ensure complete coverage of moderate to large facilities. Key features below:
- 4 Watts, 16 or 160 Channels for coordination of separate workgroups
- Rugged and reliable form factor
- Economical digital radio product
- Two-Year repair warranty
A newly redesigned and proprietary radio product, this lightweight and feature packed radio product offers flexibility to meet your demands. Added call functionality helps to ensure that you reach the specific people that you so that key personnel remain up to speed throughout the day. Key features below:
- 1 Watt 900 MHz, 50 Channels for separate groups or individual contacts
- Full color display with navigational menu buttons and contact scroll list
- Call functionality including private/group calls, private reply, text messaging and All Call
- Two-Year full replacement warranty